Smokai smoke generators provide a far better alternative to a wood pan in the bottom of your smoker:
- You can control the volume of smoke entering your metal smoker.
- Fresh wood is gravity fed to the burn inside the smoke generators hopper resulting in a fresher smoke.
- The food (inside the smoker) and wood burn (outside) are separated from each other.
- The inside of your smoker is far cleaner.
- You can control the smoke from the outside of the smoker (this prevents you having to continuously open the door to see how the wood is burning which results in losing smoke volume and control of your temperature).
MOUNTING TO A NON INSULATED METAL SMOKER
All Smokai Smoke Generators feature the Smokai-Modular-System™. This is a mount based system, meaning the mount has been built into the product so you do not need any other hardware.
Your metal smoker must have a suitable entry hole* in the side of your smoker to fit your Smokai smoke generator. The hole diameters required are:
Smokai Bullet and Classic Smoke Generators: 20mm (0.8“)
Smokai Magnum and Monster Smoke Generators: 40mm (1.6“)
The Smokai-Modular-System™ also makes assembly, disassembly, ash disposal and cleaning super quick and easy. The precision engineered, heavy duty modular components lock together firmly in seconds.